Interactive Life Lessons - GFClearnfree.org

GFC Learn Free - have you heard of it? Best website ever!!
This site has interactive lessons (I call them games to my students) on a whole slew of functional topics and skills. (And other stuff like powerpoint, excel, publisher, etc that you might find helpful even for yourself!)


So here's the direct link to the Everyday Life Tutorials - http://www.gcflearnfree.org/everydaylife

Here you will find interactive lessons on baking, making change, using a map, paying bills, telling time, using a microwave and more! Oh, and did I mention it's all FREE!


Below is a snapshot from the interactive vending machine tutorial.

I use this website in many of my classes as whole class instructional activities as well as during independent student work. My students love this and even continue playing after the bell rings and it's break time! In case you can't tell, I'm quite excited about this site and hope you get a chance to check it out and use it in your classroom as well.

They also have a section for learning English. Great for ELL, ESL, or special education learners!

Check it out! I promise you'll find so many awesome things. Share any other favorite sites in the comments!

6 comments

  1. I love this site too!!! Great resource!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I use this on an iPad ? It says to download flash , but then it says my device doesn't support the flash .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they can be used on iPads sadly. I haven't been able to find a way to have an iPad support flash, which is unfortunate because it would be so awesome!

      Delete
  3. How do I use this on an iPad ? It says to download flash , but then it says my device doesn't support the flash .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok thanks .I love that site. Too bad my kids have iPads but there is always the smart board, and the computer labs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the flash version 10 free or no?

    ReplyDelete

(C) Brie Holtrop- Breezy Special Ed. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top