Janurary Currently

 Well, you are lucky today because here's post #2 of the day! I can't pass up a "currently"! :)

As odd as this might sound, I think I'm more surprised that it is January than the fact that it's a new year! How did this happen? We've hardly gotten any snow yet, and I live in Chicago (grew up in Michigan), I'm used to snow! Well, with a new month comes a new currently from Farley's! YAY! :)
Photobucket
These are always so much fun to fill out.

Listening: I am so blessed with a husband who cleans. Yes - he leaves dirty dishes everywhere but at least he vacuums and cleans the tub. I love that :) Oh, and he does laundry too. Yeah, he's a keeper.

Loving: I got some awesome gifts this year, including an electric sander! I'm looking forward to trying out my DIY skills with that one. Let's hope I don't ruin anything...

Thinking: Seriously - how do I only have 3 more days of break left (4 including today, but today is already half over!) I really need to be more productive and work on that list I wrote myself. Ha!

Wanting: Yes, a fireplace TV stand. How awesome is that?! My husband and I were going to buy one for ourselves as a Christmas gift - but they never go on sale.We might end up paying full price, but we're both quite frugal so it might be a little while longer!

Needing: I don't know why, but my feet are always SO cold. I even got lots of furry sock for Christmas and am wearing some right now. It's like they just enjoy being cold. Sad day.

OLW: Pray. I really would love to take more time this year to pray, about everything!
Ephesians 6:18 Praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints,
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Breezy Special Ed

4 comments

  1. Love it! Your blog looks great. I especially LOVE the husband vacuuming.

    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALWAYS need to be more productive. It doesn't matter if I work all day or not, I still could use more time to be productive!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your OLW! This is one of my New Year Resolutions. My husband and I started a weekly marriage devotional.

    Your newest follower,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my new blog! I love your word! Life takes a lot of prayer. I'm not sure how anyone makes it through without it.

    My husband cleans and does laundry too, except for yesterday when we got to use our new washing machine and dryer for the first time. That was all me ;) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

(C) Brie Holtrop- Breezy Special Ed. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top