Some snack / cooking activties

So school starts in 1 week. I can't believe how fast it went! Well, summer school went really well and I thought I would be posting more about it...but obviously I haven't.

One thing we did during summer school was cook, just about every day! Here were a few of my favorites...

Fruit skewers or fruit kabobs. These were great to make because they work on fine motor and patterning skills. We also added star shaped marshmallows. It was a great 4th of July activity!
Making muffins - always a great cooking activity.


Trail mix might be my favorite thing to make. You can add whatever you want and just about every students can have something to pour in. Also, it's impossible to mess up!

We also made pudding, popcorn, freeze-pops....and trail mix again :)

During our cooking / snack activities, we used this free printable from boardmakershare to encourage language.

No comments

(C) Brie Holtrop- Breezy Special Ed. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top